of the Fellowship
- The one and only living God, eternally existent in three persons in unity; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- The divine inspiration and authority of the Holy Scriptures.
- The salvation by grace into eternal life by faith on the atoning blood of Yeshua (Jesus).
- The virgin birth, sinless life, atoning death, triumphant resurrection of our Lord Yeshua (Jesus), His second coming and His millennial reign.
- The sacrament of Baptism by water immersion and the Fellowship of the Lord’s Supper.
- The security of the Believers as they abide in the Lord.
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit for Believers.
- We believe in the five-fold ministry of the Body of Messiah, Some to be Apostles, others Prophets, some Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers, all working for the glory of God.
- We believe that all of the Ten Commandments, including the fourth, are still valid for all of God’s people today.
- We believe the Feasts of the Lord, Leviticus 23, are a pattern of things past and of things to come. Colossians 2:17